||Basic Swimming Lesson for Adults & Children
||This course is designed to build swimming readiness by emphasizing fun in the water in several guided sessions that helps children ages 6-14 yrs old and adults ages 15 yrs old above to learn basic skills including water entry, bubble blowing, floating, swimming strokes and more.
Session on Dec 4 - Dec 29
4 days a week, 2 hours per class
||The objectives of this course is to learn the most basic swimming skills. At this level, children/adults start developing good attitudes and safe practices around water.
|Course/Workshop Learning Outcomes/Competencies:
- Ability to enter and exit water safely.
- Blow bubbles through mouth and nose
- Open eyes underwater
- Explore floating on front and back with support
- Explore swimming on front and back using arm and leg actions with support.
- Demonstrate water safety.
|Who should attend the course?
- Children Session: Ages 6 to 14 yrs old (Male Only)
- Adults Session: Ages 14 yrs old and above (Male Only)
||SAR 600 per session